Purpose: • The main purpose of this extension is to display your current deviantART "message centre" items/counts in your statusbar (lower-right corner of the browser).
Current Version: • The latest version is 0.9.1 as of 12/20/06.
Features/Upcoming Features/Suggestions • Please go here to see the full list or to leave a suggestion.
Compatability Issues: • Doesn't appear to work with ChromEdit.
To Install: (1) Click the "download to desktop" button (alternatively, you can right click on the download link and choose to "Save Target As").
(2) Save the file as "deviantMessage.xpi".
(3) Once the download is complete, open the file in your browser (File -> Open File) and allow it to install itself.
(4) After installation, close Firefox.
(5) Reopen Firefox and go to "Tools -> Extensions", select deviantMessage and hit "Options" to set preferences.
Miscellaneous: • If you encounter any problems please note me.
• If you use this plugin, please let me know what browser and version you're using.
• This works on the latest versions of Firefox, Mozilla and Netscape. It's been indicated that it works on Linux, Mac and PC.
In our continuous
effort to improve
Site Updates to keep
members informed and
to gather feedback.
Below is a list of
recent changes to
the site, bug fixes,
and feedback that
was brought up by
members in the last
d by Sserenita see
was a French painter
who came to
prominence in the
1860's and 70's. His
to other artists at
the time and was an
important part of
the transition from
the Realism to
uard Manet, 1874Born
does it mean these
means that for what
they have in
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More